Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ChatGPT - Amiga's paradise

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZh8FUMkB_4

As I walk through the pixels of the Amiga scene I take a look at my life, and it's all just a dream I've been coding and composing so long that Even my mother thinks that my mind has gone flat

But I ain't never punched a clock And I'm a master of the assembler block Fool, I'm the kind of coder little homies wanna be like On my keyboard day and night, writing code that's tight

We've been spending most our lives In the Amiga's paradise We're the demo kings, living in a world of emulation With the best effects, we create a new sensation

Powerful like the demo of Anarchy Complexity beyond belief, from the legendary Alcatraz We're the elite, the ones you can't compete with Coding demos like a champ, pushing the limits

We've got the hottest programmers, with skills that amaze Creating demos that leave the viewers in a daze From the best groups like Scoopex, Melon Dezign, and Andromeda We're the ones who shine, like the brightest supernova

We attend the best demo parties, where the scene comes alive At the Assembly, The Party, and The Gathering, we thrive Where the legends like Jester, Mantronix, and 4-Mat Take the stage, and we know it's gonna be phat

So don't be fooled by the mainstream hype The Amiga scene is where the real talent resides With the best musicians like Audiomonster and Tip We create demos that leave the mainstream in the grip

We've been spending most our lives In the Amiga's paradise We're the demo kings, living in a world of emulation With the best effects, we create a new sensation
Working...
X