• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Als je wilt ook even tekenen svp, is voor voor bestaan archive.org

https://www.battleforlibraries.com/

Voor het voort bestaan van de data, staat ook heel erg veel Amiga stuff op

Done! Bedankt voor het kenbaar maken
    [SIZE=10px][COLOR=#999999][A1200 TF1230, Indivision AGA mk3, Lyra3][A1200 1221lc][A600][CD32+TF330][Mac Mini G4 MorphOs][Allerhande Pi's NESPi4(Amikit), Gpi1+2(recalbox/retropie), Pi400(Pimiga)] en [Steamdeck] met een Dell P2210T[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Done, dank voor de heads up Dirk
      [SIZE=10px][I][COLOR=#A9A9A9]Amiga 2000, C128. Amiga 500. Amiga 1200 Indivision AGA Mk3, ACA1221lc 1x 1084(S) 1x 1084 [/COLOR][/I][/SIZE]ʕ•̫͡•ʕ*̫͡*ʕ•͓͡•ʔ-̫͡-ʕ•̫͡•ʔ*̫͡*ʔ-̫͡-ʔ [TfC!]

Comment

heel erg bedankt jongens, en spread the word!

hierbij de lyrics "we are the world" maar dan herschreven door chatgpt en over de Amiga:

[ Lionel Richie ] There comes a time when we hear a certain call When the Amiga must come together as one

[ Stevie Wonder ] There are screens lit by colors bright and true They're all waiting there for me and you

[ Paul Simon ] With Commodore Amiga, we can make a brighter day Just type and click, and send your cares away

[ Kenny Rogers ] With floppy disks, we share the load Saving our progress along the road

[ James Ingram ] When a friend asks for help, we lend a hand Guiding them through every command

[ Tina Turner ] We can write and we can draw And make music that fills us all

[ Billy Joel ] Commodore Amiga, we are the ones To make a brighter day, just for fun

[ Michael Jackson ] We've got work to do, to make our dreams come true Just use the mouse, and see what you can do

[ Diana Ross ] With Commodore Amiga, we're a part of a family Sharing our creativity with such harmony

[ Dionne Warwick ] When you're down and out, and nothing else will do Commodore Amiga will see you through

[ Willie Nelson ] When it comes to love, there's no better way Than sharing our passion with the games we play

[ Al Jarreau ] We can change the world, with a mouse and screen Unlocking our imagination, like we've never seen

[ Bruce Springsteen ] Commodore Amiga, we stand strong and true For a brighter tomorrow, just for me and you

[ Huey Lewis ] When the power of Amiga comes into play We can make the world a brighter place to stay

[ Cyndi Lauper ] We can reach our goal, when we stand together Creating magic that will last forever

[ Kim Carnes ] Commodore Amiga, we are the world We are the ones who make a brighter day, so let's unfurl

[ All ] Commodore Amiga, we are the ones To make a brighter day, just for fun And there's a choice we're making We're saving our own lives It's true we'll make a better day, just you and I.

Comment

Working...
        X